Dr. Nicolet: Head of Research and social scientist with a fascination for the unknown. – Inspiring speaker, teacher and writer who can make difficult subjects easy to comprehend. – Project leader, program leader, designer of innovative learning innovations such as BetterYourself.app and IML (Interactive Micro Learning) – Leads multi-disciplinary teams on the border between behaviour and technology. – Quickly oversees where the beaten track runs … and where not.
Lectures, master classes and research projects
- Ethics in practice through positive behaviour
- Self-directed learning for unknown (technology) developments
- How do you prepare for a future that nobody can foresee?
- How do you support people so that they take control over their own learning and development?
- Keywords: Learning and evaluation technology, psychology, self-directed learning, ubiquitous learning, e-learning, Interactive Micro Learning.
- Self-management of illness and health
- How do you support patients in taking control of their own illness and health?
- How can caregivers anticipate this?
- Keywords: Health Psychology, Quality of life, therapy compliance and adherence, self-management, eHealth, doctor-patient communication.
- Making the elusive measurable
- Can subjective opinions be measured objectively?
- Does self-evaluation provide guidance for development?
- Keywords: Quantitative and qualitative analyzes, questionnaire development, SPSS, methodology.
Catharina 2.0: musician, singer and composer of alternative electronic pop. — Elegant stage beast that fuses pop, jazz and classical with a sense of drama. — Singer of layed back pop-jazz songs in Sound of Balance. — Nicolet Theunissen: Amateur artist with a preference for oil on canvas. — Nerd who loves SF and craft projects with materials “that I still had”. — Volunteer in politics for campaign and talent development. — Social being, mother, wife, girlfriend, neighbor, listening ear, friendly passerby. — World Improver, eternally curious and looking for the challenge. — Recharging herself by messing around in the house and garden. — Allergic to boxes. — At her best when new situations require new combinations of knowledge and skills. — Versatile person, multi person, renaissance person.