BetterYourself.app is an e-changing webapp for measuring, discussing and developing actions for a better world (SDGs), integrity and personal leadership. Specially developed for ages 17 and older. Suitable for use in organizations (training, business, government, etc). Using Interactive Micro Learning (IML) participants get more insight into what they can do to better themselves. They start with a self-evaluation and, after feedback, choose what they’ll be working on: specific positive behavior and/or SDG actions. For this, a variety of small modules and step-by-step plans are available to use. The combination of chosen concrete behavior and variation in exercises offers more than 3600 ways to work unlimitedly on positive behavior. The web app is like a Netflix or Spotify for positive behavior. Betteryourself.app turns its motto into reality: “Beautiful person, better yourself!”
This is how BetterYourself.app works
- Programs for behavioral change.
- Created by behavioral and educational experts.
- Extra: independent research.
- Measure intervention effects.
- From policy to concrete actions.
- Learning for practice, in practice.
- Available anytime, anywhere.
- Scalable, both nationally and internationally.
- Always positive: from good to better.
- Common language with no age or job boundaries.
- For practically and theoretically trained employees.
- For a better world!
Met de wetenschappelijk ontwikkelde vragenlijsten van MooierMens.app wordt snel in kaart gebracht waar bij elke deelnemer de uitdagingen liggen. Vervolgens kiezen deelnemers na feedback waar zij aan willen werken: specifiek positief gedrag en/of SDG-acties. Daarvoor staan vele kleine modules en stappenplannen klaar. De combinatie van gekozen concreet gedrag en variatie in oefeningen biedt meer dan 3600 manieren om onbeperkt aan positief gedrag te werken. De webapp is als het ware een Netflix of Spotify voor positief gedrag. Bovendien bieden we gebruikersvriendelijke dashboards ter ondersteuning van het coaching- of ontwikkelgesprek.
BetterYourself.app is an innovative webapp with fun practical assignments that you can immediately put into practice. Using Interactive Micro Learning (IML) participants get more insight into what they can do to better themselves. They start with a self-assessment and, after feedback, choose what they want to work on: specific positive behaviors and/or SDG-actions. For this, a variety of small modules and step-by-step plans are available. The combination of chosen concrete behaviors and variation in exercises offers over 3600 ways to limitlessly work on positive behaviors. The webapp is like a Netflix or Spotify for positive behavior.
For organizations or educational institutes, we offer four programs aimed at behavioral change (combinations possible)
- Basic program “Measure and discuss positive behavior”. Monitoring and a common language for a better world (SDGs), integrity and personal leadership.
- Extra program “Positive in action for the SDGs“. Develop awareness and action for a better world (SDGs).
- Extra program “Integrity and positivity for all“. Develop citizenship and integrity for a positive moral climate in the organization or training.
- Extra programma “Personal leadership”. Develop metacognitive skills such as self-regulation and collaboration for sustainable employability of students and staff.
An organization receives a private homepage on BetterYourself.app with one or more selected programs and a year membership for all employees. Optionally, specific online modules or life training courses can be additionally created. The exercises on BetterYourself.app can be supplemented with on-site training for a Blended Learning approach. Contact us for more information
Currently BetterYourself.app is under construction for translation. Until the translation has been completed you might use your browser’s instant translation option or sent us a message and we keep you informed.